When it comes to choosing the best air conditioning company in Cincinnati, you have a lot to choose from. But how do you decide who to call when the AC is on the fritz or you’re interested in upgrading your system to something more energy efficient? Not all air conditioning companies are the same, and it’s important you know what to look for when choosing who you’re going to trust to handle all your HVAC problems.
Quality Air Conditioning Company Checklist
- Find out how long the company has been in business. The longer they’ve been in business, the more experience they will have in getting jobs completed quickly and expertly.
- Check their reviews with the Better Business Bureau. Of course, an air conditioning company that has been in business for a long time is bound to have a few complaints, so it’s important to find out how well the company has responded to past complaints.
- Ask if the company provides service or maintenance agreements. When an air conditioning company offers maintenance agreements, it is a sign they are willing to stand by their work for a long time, and they will help you if anything goes wrong.
- See if they are licensed, bonded, and insured. A top-quality air conditioning company in Cincinnati will always be fully licensed, bonded, and insured to protect both you and their employees. Additionally, this will also let you know that they are fully certified to do any air conditioning services you may need.
- Compare prices and rates with other air conditioning companies. You should be looking for competitive prices—if someone is offering rates that seem outrageously low, beware! This can be a sign of a company that is going to do subpar work and then disappear, sometimes leaving you to clean up their mess.
Why Choose Rick’s Heating & Cooling?
When you’re looking for the best air conditioning company in Cincinnati, Rick’s Heating & Cooling should be on the top of your list! For over three decades, the fully licensed and insured AC specialists at Rick’s Heating & Cooling have provided exceptional air conditioning services to the homeowners and businesses of Cincinnati and the surrounding areas. In addition to providing air conditioning maintenance agreements, we also have competitive prices and top quality products.
At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, customer satisfaction is our number one goal—that’s why we schedule all of our appointments in a 2-hour time frame and offer a call-ahead notification so you’ll never have to sit around waiting on a service technician. When you choose Rick’s Heating & Cooling as your air conditioning company in Cincinnati, you don’t just become one of our customers, you become part of our family. So, when you need your next air conditioning service or you need a new AC installed, give us a call!