Ohio summers are hot and muggy, and winters in the Morrow area are blisteringly cold. That’s why having a functional heating and cooling system is crucial for your family’s comfort year-round.
The best way to ensure that your HVAC system continues to function at peak performance is by scheduling regular tune-ups—and the easiest way to stay on top of scheduling those tune-ups is by signing up for a Service Maintenance Agreement from Rick’s Heating & Cooling!
Advantages of Signing Up for an HVAC Maintenance Agreement in Ohio
The most important benefit of signing up for a Service Maintenance Agreement is that you’ll ensure that the HVAC equipment is working properly to cool and heat your Ohio home. When you sign this agreement, you’ll become one of Rick’s Heating & Cooling’s preferred members, meaning you’ll be our first priority when it comes to service requests.
In addition to those two major benefits, there are other advantages to signing a Service Maintenance Agreement.
- Discounts – You’ll get 10 percent off any heating or cooling repairs during the time of your maintenance contract.
- Seasonal Tune-Ups – You’ll get a full HVAC precision tune-up from one of our skilled technicians before the heating season begins, then once again before cooling season begins, to make sure that your system is functioning properly to keep your home comfortable.
- Pre-Scheduled Maintenance – You don’t have to worry about calling us to schedule your tune-ups. We’ll call you to find a time that works for your schedule.
- Priority Scheduling – If you are in need of HVAC service of any kind, you’ll be prioritized over customers who aren’t Service Maintenance Agreement holders, and we’ll take care of your heating or cooling issue as soon as possible.
We offer one-year or two-year Service Maintenance Agreement options, which both include two tune-up appointments per year from our highly trained and experienced HVAC professionals.
Why Do I Need to Schedule Regular HVAC Tune-Ups?
Think of your heating and cooling system as if it were a car. You wouldn’t drive 50,000 miles without getting regular oil changes and tire rotations, because you know it would decrease your vehicle’s performance. Well, your HVAC system is the same way! It needs regular tune-ups to stay in tip-top condition and to continue running smoothly.
There are plenty of reasons to schedule regular HVAC maintenance in your Ohio home. Getting regular HVAC tune-ups:
- Lengthens the lifespan of your heating and cooling systems
- Enhances your system’s energy efficiency
- Helps to decrease how much you’re paying in energy bills
- Reduces the likelihood of untimely breakdowns requiring repair
- Improves your indoor air quality and the overall comfort of your home
Scheduling regular HVAC maintenance is hassle-free when you have a Service Maintenance Agreement with Rick’s Heating & Cooling! Learn more now.
Sign Up for a Service Maintenance Agreement with Rick’s Heating & Cooling!
To improve the lifespan and performance of all your HVAC equipment, look no further than Rick’s Heating & Cooling. We’ve been providing homeowners and businesses of the Cincinnati, Ohio area with top notch HVAC services since 1986, giving us the experience and expertise to get the job done right! Call us today to become a part of our family, where your satisfaction is our number one goal.