With winter right around the corner in Ohio, you may want to start thinking about getting heater maintenance, repair services, or installing a new system by an HVAC professional. If you have never hired a heating contractor or are simply looking for a new one, it may be difficult to find one you can trust at a price you can afford.
We know it can be stressful finding an HVAC contractor; therefore, we have outlined simple steps you should take when finding a good heating contractor in your area.
Research Heating Contractors
Researching for a heating contractor is the most useful and important step to finding a good HVAC expert. With advanced technology, there are many ways to research HVAC companies from a simple Google search to social media reviews. Even if you are not tech savvy, there are ways to research for your new heating contractors.
- Testimonials – Learning about a company through current or previous customers can be one of the best ways to assure you are receiving the best service in your area. One way to find reviews is to check out contractor’s testimonials on their website or review sites. Testimonials are a great way to compare heating contractors in your area and to understand what previous customers thought of their services.
- Google Search – Simply searching for contractors around your area using Google can provide you with an abundance of information including reviews, website, hours, phone number, and much more. One sign of a trustworthy heating contractor is making sure they have a well-built-out website that provides customers with an abundance of information regarding their services, financing, affiliations, and guarantees.
- Social Media – Do HVAC contractors in your area have an active Facebook account? If so, social media is a great way to learn more about the company, read customer reviews, as well as learn about specials the company might offer.
- Ask Friends/Family/Neighbors – More often than not, people you know have hired a heating conditioner contractor for their home. Ask around your neighborhood to learn about their previous experiences. Were they comfortable with having the contractors in their home? Were there any problems with their services? Did they provide high quality service? Asking these questions to people you know can give you a better understanding of the contractor’s work, reliability, and value.
- Free Offers and Specials – Coupons and specials are great for the homeowner to get a better understanding of the commitment they are making when hiring an air conditioner contractor. Some companies even offer free estimates to give you a better understanding of the financial commitment as well as what unit works best for your needs. Air conditioning services can be expensive, be sure to check out specials they may offer to help you save.
Make a List and Call!
After you have done your research, make a list of two to three contractors you believe would be a good fit for the job requested. Then, give them a call! Ask to receive a written estimate so there are no surprise costs or fees and you are getting a straight answer about your financial commitment.
Best Heating Contractor in Morrow, Ohio
If you live in the southwestern part of Ohio and are looking for a heating contractor you can trust, call Rick’s Heating & Cooling. Since 1986, we have been providing families and homes with the best heating and cooling services.
For HVAC services in Cincinnati, Ohio and the surrounding areas, call Rick’s Heating & Cooling at 513-899-6005 or contact us online!