When you have home comfort problems in Mason, Ohio, you need a reliable HVAC company to help. At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, we have three decades of experience serving our Mason customers.
Are you in need of Mason, OH HVAC Contractors to fix your home comfort problems? Perhaps you need a new furnace or air conditioner installed, or it’s time to maintain your HVAC system. Maybe you’re dealing with a broken heat pump, or you have indoor air quality concerns. Whatever the case, choose us for free installation estimates, financing on qualifying repair jobs, and 24/7 services when you need us most!
To schedule HVAC installation, replacement, repair, or maintenance, please call Rick’s Heating & Cooling at 513-899-6005 today!
Air Conditioning Services in Mason, OH
Fun Fact! William Mason, a Revolutionary Way veteran, purchased 640 acres of land (which is now downtown Mason) in June of 1803. He originally named the town “Palmira,” but after his death village officials were told there was already another city by the name of “Palmyra” in Ohio, so the town name was officially changed to “Mason.”
If you’ve ever sweated through a summer in Mason, Ohio, you know how miserable life can be without an air conditioner. That’s where Rick’s Heating & Cooling can help you and your family! After spending a fun-filled day at Kings Island with the entire family, you want to return to a pleasant, air conditioned Mason area home. To make sure this happens, trust the expertly trained HVAC contractors at Rick’s Heating & Cooling for the following unrivaled air conditioning services:
- Air conditioner installation and replacement: We are an authorized dealer of Concord and Armstrong Air, which means we install some of the most reliable air conditioners available today. Our experienced technicians can handle new construction installation projects as well as AC unit replacements. Contact us today for a free estimate!
- Air conditioner repair: You expect your AC to be reliable so that when you get home from a long commute on Highway 42, your home is cool and comfortable. If your air conditioner breaks down, Rick’s Heating & Cooling is the right company to fix it. Call us anytime day or night, weekend or holiday, and we’ll be there to serve you.
- Air conditioner maintenance: Let our experienced technicians maintain your AC unit so it functions reliably and efficiently all summer long.
Mason, OH Heating Services
What type of heating system do you use to heat your Mason home? At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, we service furnaces and heat pumps so that even when Tylersville Road starts icing over, your house stays warm and comfy. Here are the services we offer:
- Heating installation and replacement: Building a new home? Replacing your outdated heating system? Either way, we have you covered with heat pump and furnace installation and replacement services.
- Heating repair: With average lows often dropping into the teens or lower here in Mason, Ohio, you rely on your furnace or heat pump for home comfort all winter. With 24-hour repair services available, we’ll get your system back up and running quickly.
- Heating maintenance: Prevent those untimely breakdowns and enjoy lower heating bills with a trustworthy heat pump or furnace tune-up from Rick’s Heating & Cooling.
Indoor Air Quality Services in Mason
Heating, cooling, and indoor air quality go hand-in-hand. Trust us to install and service the following products:
- Air cleaners: We can help improve your indoor air quality by installing, repairing, and maintaining the air cleaner in your home.
- Whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers: The ideal relative humidity level is about 30 to 50 percent. Conditions rise well above this range in the summer and stay well below it in the winter. Whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers help maintain the perfect balance.
- HVAC ductwork: We can seal and repair existing ductwork or fabricate and install new ductwork for your Mason, OH home.
Contact Rick’s Heating & Cooling in Mason, OH
Now you know where to turn when you need furnace and air conditioner services in Mason. At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, we have been serving Ohio homeowners with honesty and integrity since 1986. Please check out the HVAC FAQs section of our website, or contact us when you’re ready to schedule the services you need. We look forward to helping you get the most out of your HVAC system all year round!
Click here to check out our HVAC FAQs, and stay tuned – new FAQs are added all the time!