Offering Heat Pump Installation & Furnace Installation Services
Few things contribute to the comfort of your Ohio home or business quite like its HVAC system. At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, we have installed heating systems in homes in the Cincinnati area since 1986, so you can trust us when you need a new heating system installed. We install heat pumps, dual fuel heat pumps, furnaces, and fabricate and install ductwork.
If you’re looking for heat pump or furnace installation in Cincinnati, Morrow, or the surrounding areas, give us a call at (513) 899-6005 or contact us online!
Furnace Installation in Cincinnati & Southwestern Ohio
Scheduling furnace installation in Cincinnati is an efficient way to heat your home. Did you know that gas furnaces are up to 98 percent efficient? This means that installing an updated furnace in your home will improve the comfort of your home while lowering utility bills!
- Burn clean energy – Natural gas is the cleanest burning fossil fuel, emitting lower carbon dioxide and nitrogen oxide levels than oil and other traditional heating fuels.
- Are inexpensive – A gas furnace converts a higher amount of energy than other types of furnaces—electric or oil—so less fuel is needed to heat your home or business.
- Are energy efficient – Gas furnaces must meet an official efficiency rating of 78 percent, meaning 78 percent of natural gas used is directly converted to heat. However, most gas furnaces made today hold an 85 percent efficiency rating or higher.
- Armstrong Air 80 Tech Gas Furnace (80 percent efficient)
- Armstrong Air 91 Tech Gas Furnace (91 percent efficient)
- Armstrong Air 95 AFUE Gas Furnace (95 percent efficient)
We also install oil furnaces, including:
- Armstrong Air Lowboy Oil Furnace
- Armstrong Air Upflow Oil Furnace
- Armstrong Air Downflow Oil Furnace
Contact Rick’s Heating & Cooling online or give us a call at 513-899-6005 today for more information about our furnace installation services in Cincinnati or the surrounding areas.
Heat Pump Installation in the Cincinnati Area
Heat pumps are a simple, energy efficient heating alternative to a traditional gas furnace. Heat pumps can also be used year-round to satisfy both heating and cooling needs. Installing a heat pump may:
- Improve your energy efficiency
- Decrease your heating costs
- Have consistent, even heating throughout your home or business
- Improve the air quality in your Ohio house
- And more!
Heat pumps operate best in temperatures ranging between 20 and 60 degrees Fahrenheit and are made up of three parts—an indoor unit, outdoor unit, and an indoor temperature control. Heat pumps warm your home through the transfer of heat, rather than burning fuel like gas, oil, or wood. This makes it the most energy efficient way to heat your home.
Call the heat pump experts at Rick’s Heating & Cooling at 513-899-6005 to schedule your heat pump installation in Cincinnati, Amelia, Lebanon, Maineville, or Morrow, Ohio!
Cincinnati Dual Fuel Heat Pump Installation
Upgrade your current heating system to a dual fuel heat pump. A dual fuel heat pump works similarly to a traditional heat pump, but uses two types of fuel to heat your home or office. Heat pumps warm your home by transferring heat from the air and ground between the indoor and outdoor unit.
A dual fuel heat pump also uses heat transfer—like a regular heat pump—to heat your home; however it uses an additional gas or oil furnace as backup. By installing a dual fuel heat pump, you can expect for 85 percent of your heating system to be powered by your heat pump, leaving your furnace responsible to supply the other 15 percent. This allows you to take advantage of varying energy prices available on the market.
To schedule dual fuel heat pump installation in Cincinnati or the surrounding area, contact us today!
Schedule Heat Pump or Furnace Installation in Cincinnati
At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, we treat our customers like family. Our professionally trained technicians are experts when it comes to installing a new heating system in your home, and we’ll complete any job on-time with complete customer satisfaction.
Contact us online or give us a call at 513-899-6005 to schedule your heating system installation in Cincinnati, Morrow, or the surrounding area.
Our Service Area
We offer heating installation in Cincinnati, Morrow, Maineville, Lebanon, Mason, Amelia, Batavia, Blanchester, Blue Ashe, Deer Park, Fairfield, Fayetteville, Franklin, Goshen, Hamilton, Kings Mill, Lebanon, Liberty Township, Loveland, Madeira, Middletown, Milford, Monroe, Mount Orab, Norwood, Oregonia, Reading, Sharonville, South Lebanon, Springboro, Terrace Park, Waynesville, West Chester, Wilmington, and Wyoming, Ohio.