At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, we install top humidifiers in homes in the Cincinnati area. Whether you are installing a humidifier for the first time or replacing your old one, we are the installation and replacement experts!
We offer two models of humidifiers that differ in price and efficiency—our good model and our best model from Aprilaire. Read about our humidifiers below and contact Rick’s Heating & Cooling for reliable installation!
Better – Aprilaire Model 500M
The Aprilaire Model 500 Whole-House Humidifier features a built-in bypass damper and is designed for use in small to mid-size homes in Ohio. It can be installed in either the main living area of the home or right in your HVAC ducts.
Best – Aprilaire Model 600
The Aprilaire Model 600 Whole-House Humidifier features automatic control, plus a built-in bypass damper, which means fewer parts to install. The bypass damper is conveniently labeled for both summer and winter settings, allowing you to set it for the entire season with no guesswork involved. The Aprilaire Model 600 Whole-House Humidifier is simply the best performing bypass humidifier on the market.
Benefits of a Humidifier
Winters in Cincinnati and the surrounding areas are dry. As temperatures drop, the air becomes more and more dry, which can increase the risk of cracked skin, sinus problems, and more. Humidifiers put moisture back into the air to relieve many problems associated with dry air. Installing a humidifier, you will notice:
- Softer, more vibrant skin
- Comfortable sinuses
- Healthier houseplants
- Reduced risk of infections
- More comfortable sleep
- And more!
Our Whole-House Humidifier Services in Morrow & Surrounding Areas
A whole-house humidifier will not only allow you to breathe easier during the winter, but also help reduce or eliminate static electricity, keep your wood floors and furniture healthy, and prevent your skin and lips from drying out and cracking. At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, we can solve your humidity problems by providing any of the following services:
- Whole-house humidifier installation– The experts at Rick’s Heating & Cooling can add a whole-house humidifier to your forced air heating system to improve the overall comfort of your home this winter.
- Whole-house humidifier repair– If you have a whole-house humidifier in your home that isn’t regulating the humidity levels properly, the HVAC technicians at Rick’s Heating & Cooling are here to help you! We can repair any problem, large or small!
- Whole-house humidifier replacement– Although your whole-house humidifier will generally be reliable, it has a limited lifespan and will eventually need to be replaced. When that time comes, contact Rick’s Heating & Cooling! We can replace your whole-house humidifier quickly and expertly so your home stays comfortable.
Are you ready to experience home comfort like never before? At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, we provide homeowners throughout Maineville, Morrow, Lebanon, Mason, and Cincinnati, Ohio with whole-house humidifier installation, replacement, and repair. Call today for an estimate!
Install a Humidifier in Your Morrow Area Home Today!
At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, we treat our customers like family, which is why your satisfaction is our number one priority. Since 1986, we have been the HVAC experts your neighbors across Ohio.
To learn more about our whole house humidifier products, schedule an in-home estimate online or call today—513-899-6005! One of our HVAC experts will meet with you to discuss the best whole house humidifier options for your home and budget.