The only thing worse than an air conditioner that burns out in the middle of the summer is calling an air conditioning repair company and finding out it’s going to be two weeks before they can repair your unit! When you need air conditioning repair in Hillsboro, you need it fast—call Rick’s Heating & Cooling! We provide fast, friendly service to families all around the Hillsboro, Ohio area and offer estimates for all of our air conditioner services.
If you want to schedule your air conditioning repair in Hillsboro, Ohio, give us a call at 513-899-6005 or contact us online!
Common Reasons for Air Conditioning Repair in Hillsboro
When properly maintained, air conditioners are very reliable. The heavy load of unbearably hot summers can sometimes prove to be too much. There are a number of things that can go wrong with your air conditioner, and Rick’s Heating & Cooling can take care of all of them!
Some of the most common reasons people call us for air conditioning repair in Hillsboro are:
- The air conditioner is making a loud, wailing noise – This is usually the result of a wonky or dislodged fan belt. Over time, the noise caused by a displaced fan belt can get louder and louder until it’s practically deafening when your AC is running at full capacity. Fortunately, an air conditioning technician from Rick’s Heating & Cooling can replace your fan belt and lubricate the bearings in your motor to get your AC running as good as new.
- The coils are frozen – If you forgot to change your air conditioner filters, you can be sure this will happen to you! However, frozen air conditioners aren’t always caused by forgetting to replace your filters—they can also be the result of something more complex like a refrigerant leak. Whatever the cause, call Rick’s Heating & Cooling! Our expert air conditioner repair technicians can figure out exactly why your air conditioner is freezing up on you and can take care of the problem before it burns out your compressor.
- The air conditioner is leaking water – A leaky air conditioner not only means your AC isn’t working, but it’s also an easy way for mold, mildew, and water damage to develop. If your AC condensate drain stops working, call the expert air conditioner repair techs at Rick’s Heating & Cooling! We can replace your rusted out condensation pan or clear out any blockages in the drain pipe—whatever it takes to fix the problem!
- The air conditioner isn’t cooling your home – If there are no obvious signs of damage to your air conditioner but it’s not providing enough cooling, call the professionals at Rick’s Heating & Cooling for air conditioning repair in Hillsboro! We use the latest tools and technology to figure out exactly what is going on with your air conditioner so we can get it fixed as soon as possible.
- The air conditioner is running all the time – Oftentimes when your cooling system will run non-stop. If you notice your air conditioner is not cycling on or off, you could have a leaky air duct or a clogged air filter.
Other Air Conditioner Services We Offer in Hillsboro
Rick’s Heating & Cooling can handle all your AC needs in Hillsboro, Ohio, from installations and replacements to repairs and maintenance! Our highly trained and experienced service technicians can perform your service quickly and safely. Some of our air conditioning services include:
- Air conditioner repair
- Air conditioner installation & replacement in Hillsboro, OH
- Air conditioner maintenance
- HVAC Precision Tune-Up
Who to Call for Air Conditioner Repair in Hillsboro, OH
When you need air conditioning services in Hillsboro, OH—from repair and tune ups to installation or replacement—contact Rick’s Heating & Cooling! We service the Hillsboro area, as well as the Cincinnati metropolitan area.
Our experienced technicians can help you with all your AC services and make sure your home stays cool and comfortable all season long. Call us today!