One of the most important things you can do to increase the efficiency and longevity of your furnace is to schedule regular maintenance at the start of every heating season. Much like your car requires regular maintenance to run at maximum potential, your furnace needs to be tuned-up and inspected at the end of summer or beginning of fall. It’s the single most effective way to catch any issues with your furnace before they lead to major problems—because we all know those will only occur at the most inconvenient of times, like during a snowstorm. If you want to make sure your furnace is going to get you through the chilly Ohio winter, call Rick’s Heating & Cooling today for an estimate.
For more information on the furnace maintenance services we offer throughout the Morrow and Cincinnati areas, or to schedule a service, give us a call at 513-899-6005 or contact us online!
The Benefits of Furnace Tune-Ups
There are a number of benefits of furnace maintenance including:
- Improved energy efficiency – If you schedule furnace maintenance at the start of the heating season, one of our expert HVAC technicians will inspect your system from top to bottom. We will perform a complete tune-up, including changing the air filters, measuring flue draft, checking the combustion air, and more. All of these tasks are designed to both catch any potential issues with your equipment, as well as improve its energy efficiency.
- Improved overall performance – Since you will be getting a complete furnace tune-up when you schedule your maintenance, it will help ensure your system is in tip-top shape. It will be easier for your furnace to heat your home and can improve overall performance.
- Lower energy bills – When you have regular furnace maintenance performed on your system, it can make operation easier and therefore improve energy efficiency. This can also have the added benefit of lowering your monthly energy bills, which is always a plus in our book.
- Fewer costly repairs and breakdowns – Routine furnace maintenance will improve the performance of your system and make it easier to catch minor issues before they get the chance to develop into major problems. This reduces the likelihood of costly repairs and inconvenient breakdowns.
- Longer lifespan – Since having regular furnace maintenance helps to improve the performance and operation of your system, it can add years onto your furnace’s lifespan.
Who to Call for Furnace Maintenance in the Cincinnati, OH Area
When it’s time to have routine furnace maintenance in Cincinnati, OH or the surrounding areas, contact Rick’s Heating & Cooling. We have provided exceptional furnace maintenance services to the residents and business owners of our area since 1986, and we can help you maintain your furnace and improve the comfort in your home. So, if you want to improve the performance of your furnace and reduce the chances of untimely breakdowns and costly repairs, contact us today to schedule a professional estimate—you can spend a little to save a lot!
To schedule your furnace tune-up with Rick’s Heating and Cooling, give us a call at 513-899-6005 or contact us online!
Our Other Furnace Services: