Heat pumps provide both energy-efficient heating and cooling during seasonal changes, and are the preferred heating and cooling system for many homeowners in Warren County and the surrounding areas, including Amelia, Batavia, Fayetteville, Lebanon, Liberty Township, Loveland, Mason, Middletown, Monroe, West Chester, Wilmington, and more!
Unfortunately, these energy-efficient heating and cooling units may experience a breakdown a time or two. When this happens, there is only one contractor you need to know—Rick’s Heating & Cooling.
To schedule a heat pump repair, contact us online or give us a call at (513) 899-6005 today! We also provide emergency repairs 24/7—call today!
When to Schedule Your Heat Pump Maintenance
At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, we’ve been working on heat pumps for a long time—over three decades! In that time, we’ve seen every possible heat pump problem, from busted motors to faulty defrost timers and everything in between. We’re the Ohio experts when it comes to heat pump repair. Call us if you have any of the following problems with your heat pump:
- Unit is not heating or cooling – If your heat pump is producing less heat than it usually does (or no heat at all), it probably has low refrigerant charge caused by a leak or improper installation. It could also have low air or water flow rates. It’s even possible your heat pump doesn’t need repair at all – it’s just the wrong size!
- The heat pump doesn’t operate in heating mode – Occasionally (but rarely) heat pumps won’t operate well when you switch them over to heating mode. This can be caused by several things, from a low-pressure lock-out to a stuck reversing valve or even total compressor failure.
- Your heating costs are up – If your heat pump is losing efficiency, you may have improper control settings, or you could be misusing your thermostat.
- Your compressor is frozen – Heat pump compressors go through natural freeze-defrost cycles constantly throughout the winter (they have defrost timers for this exact reason). However, if your heat pump freezes and doesn’t defrost, it may be due to inadequate elevation of the heat pump, especially in areas where snowfall can block the drainage of condensation and cause it to freeze in the unit. Dirty air filters can also cause frozen heat pumps in the spring.
When you are starting to do seasonal maintenance to your home, Rick’s Heating & Cooling is the one to call! Give us a call at (513) 899-6005 or contact us online for scheduling your maintenance today!
Why to Choose Rick’s Heating & Cooling
Rick’s Heating & Cooling has been providing HVAC service in Ohio since 1986. Our main goal is to provide dependable, professional service and treat our customers with a level of respect that they won’t find with other companies. We schedule all of our appointments within a two-hour window, and we’ll always call ahead so you won’t be left waiting around all day for a heat pump repair technician.
We can repair heat pumps from many different brands, including:
- Armstrong Air
The community has trusted us for over thirty years, and we want your trust too! We are a full-service heating and cooling company that can assist you with all of your heating and cooling needs.
- New heating or cooling system installation or replacement
- Free estimates on new heating and cooling installations and replacements
- Financing available for qualifying heating and cooling installations or repair
- HVAC for new construction specialist
- All heating or cooling service-related issues
- 24/7 HVAC service
- Preferred maintenance agreements on all heating and cooling products
- Addressing any indoor air quality concerns
No matter what problems your heat pump is having, trust Rick’s Heating & Cooling with the repairs! Our heat pump repair experts have been fixing heat pumps throughout Warren County and the surrounding areas for decades.
Request a free estimate online or give us a call today at (513) 899-6005!
Ohio Heat Pump Repair—Call Today for Service!
Our Morrow, OH based company can help find the professional solution for any of your heating and cooling repair needs throughout the Cincinnati area, including Amelia, Batavia, Fayetteville, Lebanon, Liberty Township, Loveland, Mason, Middletown, Monroe, West Chester, Wilmington, and more!
Our other heat pump services include:
At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, we offer a variety of services for your heat pump.
Our services include:
- Heat pump installation
- Heat pump replacement
- Heat pump maintenance
- Dual fuel heat pump installation & services
Before you search “heat pump repair near me,” call the experts at Rick’s Heating & Cooling to get a quote and schedule a repair. We also have coupon specials available online, and call (513) 899-6005 for available financing options!