When it comes to winter air in the Maineville, Morrow, Lebanon, Mason, or Cincinnati, Ohio area, it’s sometimes hard to tell what is less comfortable—the cold outdoor air or the painfully dry indoor air! Fortunately, installing a humidifier can help take care of most of these dry winter air woes. However, no matter how expertly installed and maintained your humidifier is, your equipment has a limited lifespan, and there will eventually come a time when you’ll require a replacement. That’s where the professional technicians at Rick’s Heating & Cooling come in!
When you need a humidifier replacement in Ohio, we’re the only name you need to know. Not only can we provide HVAC estimates for your humidifier replacement, we can provide 24-hour emergency service seven days a week—because some things just can’t wait. If you need a humidifier replacement in Ohio, call us today to schedule your estimate!
How to Tell If You Need a Humidifier Replacement
Like we said, humidifiers should last you through several seasons. There are, however, a few warning signs you should look out for as your humidifier starts to get older:
- Your indoor air is drier than normal
- Your indoor air is more moist than normal
- You can see or smell mold or mildew on the unit
- Your humidifier is not getting any water
- Your humidifier is getting too much water
- The wick or sponge pad on your humidifier is clogged or hardened
- The metal grille is caked with mineral deposits
If you notice any of these warning signs, call Rick’s Heating & Cooling right away! We can come out and inspect your humidifier to determine if you need humidifier replacement or any other type of humidifier service. If you need humidifier replacement in Ohio to keep your Maineville, Morrow, Lebanon, Mason or Cincinnati home comfortable in the winter, call us today!
Why call Rick’s Heating & Cooling for humidifier replacement?
Rick’s Heating & Cooling has been providing HVAC service in the Maineville, Morrow, Lebanon, Mason, and Cincinnati, Ohio area since 1986. Our main goal is to provide dependable, professional service, and treat our customers with a level of respect they won’t find with other companies. We schedule all of our appointments within a two-hour window, and we’ll always call ahead so you won’t be left waiting around all day for a humidifier replacement technician.
At Rick’s, we want to be the only HVAC company you ever need! We are a full service heating and cooling company that can assist you with all of your heating and cooling needs:
- Residential Heating and Cooling Services
- New Heating or Cooling System Installation or Replacement
- Free Estimates on New Heating and Cooling Installations and Replacements
- Financing Available for Qualifying Heating and Cooling Installations or Repair
- New Construction HVAC Installation Specialists
- All HVAC Service Related Issues
- 24/7 Emergency HVAC Services
- Service Maintenance Agreements
- Installing and Replacing Air Cleaners
The next time you need humidifier replacement in Ohio from Maineville to Morrow and Lebanon to Mason or anywhere in between, don’t struggle to decide who you should call—make the right choice the first time by calling Rick’s Heating & Cooling for reliable HVAC services!
Our Other Whole-House Humidifier Services: