Increased dust levels, trouble breathing, and long-term health issues are common problems when your indoor air quality is poor. That’s why it’s crucial to be aware of indoor air quality. The best way to do that is by using a whole-home air purifier.
Don’t leave your home and family at risk for harmful pollutants.
Types of Whole-House Air Cleaners
We install three types of air purifiers:
- HEPA air purifier: This system runs separately from your HVAC unit. Its filters and fan will capture the pollutants and allergens and then release clean air into your home.
- Stand-alone electrostatic air cleaner: Like the HEPA, this unit isn’t connected to your HVAC unit. The cleaner uses a non-ionizing process to catch the dirty particles, keeping your air clean.
- Connected electrostatic air cleaner: This unit connects to your HVAC unit by mounting between the air handler and ductwork. It catches the smallest particles to ensure optimal indoor air quality.
Perks of a Whole-Home Air Cleaner
- Less dust in your home
- Air is easier to breathe due to eliminating allergens and pollutants
- Protects your long-term health
- Easy to install and doesn’t require much maintenance
- Can cause your HVAC system to run more efficiently, helping you get more years out of the system
Contact Rick’s Heating & Cooling for Installation
Our team has served Cincinnati, OH, residents since 1986 with expert HVAC maintenance, repairs, and installations. Our technicians are highly trained and experienced and will treat you like family. We’ll go the extra mile to ensure you have a great experience with Rick’s Heating & Cooling.