We have some serious weather extremes in Franklin, Ohio: frigid in winter, then hot and humid in summer. That’s why homeowners in Warren County take HVAC maintenance and repair seriously.
If you don’t have Rick’s Heating & Cooling (513-899-6005) in your contacts list, we suggest you add us twice: under “H” for “heating” and “A” for “air conditioning.”
We repair and install most makes and models of heating and cooling systems, including gas and oil furnaces. We’ll always give you an honest appraisal of your heating and cooling system. If it can keep your home and family comfortable safely, we’ll make it work. If not, we’ll offer affordable options.
We welcome your questions because knowledgeable homeowners make better decisions. Call 513-899-6005 or contact Rick’s Heating & Cooling to learn more.
Furnace Repair in the Franklin Area
Furnace maintenance is the key to long HVAC life and energy efficiency. In addition to annual professional furnace tune-ups, DIY maintenance will keep your system operating efficiently:
- Change your furnace air filters as needed. This saves money and improves IAQ (indoor air quality).
- Check gas furnace flame color (it should be blue).
- Clean the area surrounding your furnace; remove debris/clutter.
- Install a carbon monoxide alarm. The U.S. CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) recommends a CO detector for every home.
- Keep ductwork clean and in good condition.
- Monitor energy bills for any spikes. Some problems cause your furnace to work harder and increase your energy consumption.
- Schedule a monthly walk-around to look for leaks. When caught early, you can possibly prevent a furnace emergency. Make sure all room vents are unblocked.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
When you need emergency HVAC service, our team of professionals responds quickly. But if you experience any of these warning signs, don’t wait for an emergency. Request a free estimate for repairs or replacement.
- Cycles on/off frequently: Constant cycling could be caused by:
- Clogged/dirty air filters
- Incorrectly sized furnace
- Motor overheating
- Undersized ducts
- Erratic temperatures: Some rooms are too hot; some too cold.
- Higher utility bills: If your heating bills increase unexpectedly, you may have a furnace problem.
- Increase in household dust.
- Noises: Unusual noises can indicate serious problems, especially in a gas system.
- Pilot light problems: If you have a gas furnace, your pilot light can tell you a lot. If it won’t stay lit, flickers, or burns yellow-orange instead of blue, you need furnace service.
Quick Air Conditioner Repair in Franklin, OH
Your air conditioner plays an important role in keeping your home comfortable in warmer months. Air conditioning systems should fit your home’s square footage and family lifestyle.
Rick’s Heating & Cooling technicians are NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certified, licensed, and insured AC professionals.
Signs you need air conditioning repair include:
- Airflow is low/blocked
- Greater humidity
- Higher utility/energy bills
- Uneven air temperatures
- Water pooling on floor(s)
- Water stains on wall(s)
An air conditioning replacement can reduce your energy bill by as much as 40% and improve IAQ. Rick’s Heating & Cooling technicians can repair, replace, and install all AC systems.
Reliable Heat Pump Repair for Franklin Homes
A heat pump in good condition will rarely need repairs. But if you have a problem, Rick’s Heating & Cooling technicians are trained to troubleshoot and repair heat pumps quickly and efficiently.
Common signs of a heat pump problem are:
- Reduced airflow/no heat
- Frozen compressor
- Higher energy bills
- Rooms too hot/too cold
Franklin’s Trusted HVAC Repair Service
The test of time — weathering economic uncertainties throughout the years — is your first clue a service company is better than most. Rick’s Heating & Cooling has provided superior HVAC service for over 35 years.
Our company goal is to guarantee your family’s heating and cooling system is safe and dependable. It just makes sense: We provide reliable, affordable HVAC maintenance, repair, and replacement for our Ohio friends and neighbors because we live here too.
If you need HVAC repair service in the Franklin, Ohio, area, don’t wait until the problem gets worse! Contact Rick’s Heating & Cooling today to schedule service.