RICK’S HEATING & COOLING HAS BEEN INSPECTING OHIO AIR CONDITIONERS SINCE 1986!
Did you remember to schedule an air conditioner inspection this year? If not, it’s still not too late to enjoy the benefits of a professional tune-up. A thorough inspection and cleaning is vital for keeping your system up and running all summer long, as well as in the years to come.
Rick’s Heating & Cooling is the right HVAC contractor to inspect your air conditioner this spring. Our experience dates back to 1986, and in that time, we’ve become one of Morrow’s most trusted HVAC professionals. Let our highly trained and certified technicians maintain your system to get it ready for another summer!
To schedule an air conditioner inspection in the Cincinnati area, please contact Rick’s Heating & Cooling at 513-899-6005.
Air Conditioner Inspection Services
A complete AC inspection is about more than merely glancing at the equipment—it’s about conducting thorough maintenance that sets up your air conditioner for success in the coming season. When you schedule an air conditioner inspection with Rick’s Heating & Cooling, our technicians will:
- Change the air filter to ensure adequate airflow through the system.
- Check the thermostat for proper calibration.
- Tighten all electrical connections to prevent faulty operation.
- Lubricate moving parts to reduce friction and reduce overheating.
- Inspect the condensate drain for algae, mold growth, or blockages.
- Check system controls to ensure proper cycling.
- Clean the evaporator and condenser coils.
- Check for leaks in the refrigerant lines and recharge the system if necessary.
- Clean the blower to promote better comfort and efficiency.
Why Have Your Air Conditioner Inspected?
AC Inspection Benefits for Ohio Residents
Having your air conditioner inspected not only ensures it will run all summer long, but keeps you and your family comfortable during the hottest of days. Other benefits include:
- Improving energy efficiency – During your annual air conditioner inspection, our HVAC technician will check, tighten, and lubricate any necessary components of your cooling system. This means your AC unit will run at more efficiently than without an inspection.
- Extending manufacturer warranties – Did you know that without an annual inspection or tune-up, the warranty on your air conditioner may be void? Most HVAC manufacturers require regular upkeep of your system, otherwise you risk paying for expensive air conditioning repairs, replacement parts, or service.
- Saving money – If your air conditioner breaks down mid-season, repairs can cost hundreds of dollars. Depending on the severity of your air conditioner’s issues, you may even need to replace your air conditioner. This is something no Ohio residents want to do unless it is absolutely necessary. You can save money on future repairs and replacements! Schedule an air conditioner inspection from Rick’s Heating & Cooling!
- Preventing breakdowns – Scheduling an air conditioner inspection and AC maintenance in the spring time ensures we catch a minor system errors before they become major ones.
- And more!
Questions to Ask During an Air Conditioner Inspection
This is the ideal time to ask your technician any questions you have about your AC to ensure it’s running as efficiently as possible. Here are some common questions we receive during inspections:
- Why does my air conditioner run for so long? Or why does it cycle off so quickly?
- What causes the air coming from supply registers to feel warm when the AC is on?
- Why is my air conditioner making loud noises?
- What causes the evaporator coil to freeze?
- Why is my air conditioner leaking?
Fill out the contact form on the right to schedule your AC inspection in the Amelia, Cincinnati, Lebanon, Mason, and Morrow, OH areas!
Benefits of Routine Air Conditioner Inspections
You might wonder if regular tune-ups are worth it. Just consider the benefits of routine air conditioner inspections:
- Improved performance and efficiency: With loose connections tightened and moving parts lubricated, your AC performs as efficiently as possible.
- Greater energy savings: An efficient air conditioner consumes less power, which amounts to lower cooling bills and monthly savings.
- Increased home comfort: Hot and cold pockets and humidity problems are common with neglected air conditioners. By spotting and reversing these issues, an AC inspection helps your home stay comfortable with more consistent temperatures and lower humidity.
- Fewer breakdowns and costly repairs: An inspection is the perfect time to spot a developing problem. For instance, if a fan belt is fraying, the technician can replace it before it snaps and causes more damage. This helps your system go all summer long without breaking down or requiring a costly repair.
- Prolonged equipment lifespan: You can add years to your AC’s life simply by having it inspected once a year. By putting off a system replacement, you save even more over the lifespan of your air conditioner.
- Extended manufacturer warranties: Did you know that forgoing annual inspections could void your warranty? It’s true—most HVAC manufacturers require regular maintenance because they don’t want to cover repairs, replacement parts, or services for neglected systems.
- Improved indoor air quality: Dust, mold, rust, and other contaminants in a dirty air conditioner could degrade your indoor air quality. A thorough cleaning and filter replacement ensures only fresh air circulates around your home.
Why Choose Rick’s for AC Inspections?
Once you become a Rick’s Heating & Cooling customer, you become a member of our extended family. We tell our staff that our extended family members are the reason why we are in business, so your satisfaction is our #1 priority! We understand that your time is valuable, so we schedule all air conditioner inspections within a two hour window frame with the availability of call ahead service. This means you won’t be sitting around waiting on our technicians—you’ll know exactly when you can expect us!
Schedule Air Conditioner Inspection in Southwestern Ohio
Give us a call to schedule your AC inspection today, or click the button below to schedule service—513-899-6005!