Dual Fuel Heat Pump Services in Morrow, OH

Do you already own one of the most energy-efficient HVAC systems on the market or are you interested in installing a dual fuel heat pump in your Cincinnati area home? The experts at Rick’s Heating & Cooling know all there is to know about dual fuel heat pumps, and can provide any of the following services:

Dual fuel heat pump installation – If you want to upgrade your home with the energy efficiency of a dual fuel heat pump, the experienced technicians at Rick’s Heating & Cooling can install one for you in the Cincinnati area. Nothing is more important to your dual fuel heat pump than the quality of its installation, so only trust it with the best.

Dual fuel heat pump replacement – Your dual fuel heat pump will have a life span of approximately 10-15 years, depending on how well it is maintained. When it comes time to replace your system, give us a call and we’ll replace your dual fuel heat pump quickly and expertly.

Dual fuel heat pump repair – Having problems with your dual fuel heat pump? If it isn’t operating the way it should be, the highly trained HVAC technicians at Rick’s Heating & Cooling have you covered. We can repair any problem you’re having with your dual fuel heat pump and help you stay comfortable all year round.

Dual fuel heat pump maintenance – If you want your dual fuel heat pump to operate in top-notch condition, you need to have it serviced twice a year—once before the start of the cooling season and once before the start of the heating season. This will help ensure your system will operate efficiently and correctly throughout the year, and can even increase the life span of your system.

Contact us online today or give us a call at (513) 899-6005 to schedule your heat pump replacement, repair, installation, or tune-up in Morrow!

How a Dual Fuel Heat Pump Works

A dual fuel heat pump is an electric heat pump with a gas or oil furnace to back it up—sometimes called an add-on heat pump (AOHP). When the temperatures are above freezing, the electric heat pump is running to keep your home warm, but when it drops below freezing, the gas furnace will kick on and provide heat in a more economical manner.

Heat pumps work by moving heat from the outside atmosphere to the air inside your home. Since they are just moving the heat and not creating it, it makes them a lot more efficient than a system that burns fuel or gas. However, this also means that when temperatures drop below freezing, the heat pump can’t move sufficient heat into your home to keep you warm. That is why a duel fuel heat pump system has supplemental heat that kicks in from the gas furnace. The system is efficient, versatile and well-equipped to handle the fluctuating temperatures in Ohio.
Contact us

Save Money with a Dual Fuel Heat Pump

Generally, the electric heat pump will do 85 percent of the work heating your house, leaving only 15 percent of the job to the gas or oil furnace. The goal of the dual fuel heat pump is that each fuel is being used when it would be most efficient to do so.

The dual fuel heat pump uses an outdoor thermostat to determine when to switch from the electric heat pump to the gas furnace. At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, we will help you calculate the optimal outdoor temperature for your thermostat—the balance point—so you can make the most of your dual fuel heat pump and be as efficient as possible.

Schedule Dual Fuel Heat Pump Services in Cincinnati & Morrow Today

Since 1986, families and businesses in the Cincinnati, Ohio area have trusted Rick’s Heating & Cooling with all their heating and cooling needs. We proudly serve the following counties: Warren, Butler, Hamilton, Clermont, Clinton, and extended areas.

Let us show you how we can help you save money and energy by installing a dual fuel heat pump in Cincinnati this season. Call Rick’s Heating & Cooling at (513) 899-6005 today to schedule your in-home estimate!



You May Also Be Interested In

Our Service Area

We offer dual fuel heat pump services in Cincinnati, Morrow, Maineville, Lebanon, Mason, Amelia, Batavia, Blanchester, Blue Ashe, Deer Park, Fairfield, Fayetteville, Franklin, Goshen, Hamilton, Kings Mill, Lebanon, Liberty Township, Loveland, Madeira, Middletown, Milford, Monroe, Mount Orab, Norwood, Oregonia, Reading, Sharonville, South Lebanon, Springboro, Terrace Park, Waynesville, West Chester, Wilmington, and Wyoming, Ohio.