Each year as you anticipate the return of cold weather to Southwest Ohio, you must decide if this is the year to replace your old oil furnace. You might also be building a new home and need to install a heater for the first time. Either way, Rick’s Heating & Cooling is here for you. We offer furnace installation and replacement services in the Cincinnati area.
If you’re not sure whether an oil or natural gas furnace is right for you, we’ll explain the pros and cons of each fuel type to help you make the right decision. Then, whatever you decide, we’ll install your new furnace with care so it operates reliably for years to come.
When you’re ready for a free in-home oil furnace installation estimate, please call Rick’s Heating & Cooling at 513-899-6005 or fill out the contact form on this page.
Oil Furnace Installation & Replacement in Morrow, OH
If you want your new oil furnace to perform efficiently, choose a qualified HVAC contractor like Rick’s Heating & Cooling to complete the installation. Here are the steps we follow when installing a new furnace in your Morrow home:
- Select a fuel type and brand: We install oil furnaces from Armstrong Air’s Advantage Series to ensure a comfortable home and efficient performance.
- Choose an efficiency rating: Our Armstrong Air oil furnaces are rated 80 Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE).
- Size your furnace: The goal is to match your home’s heating requirements. Unlike other contractors, we don’t just consider square footage—we also take your home’s orientation, window layout, air infiltration rates, insulation levels, and other factors into account for the best possible results.
- Install the furnace professionally: Our technicians ensure your new oil furnace operates as expected for many winters to come.
In addition to new furnace installation, we also replace existing furnaces. When we do, we follow the steps listed above to ensure your upgrade is as cost-effective as possible. Watch for these signs that you should replace your furnace this winter:
- The equipment is well over a decade old.
- Your heating bills are increasing.
- The furnace keeps breaking down.
- Your home is uncomfortable.
- The furnace makes strange sounds or emits odd smells.
- The burner flame is a flickering yellow or orange color (it should burn steady and blue).
Benefits of Oil Furnaces
Not sure which fuel type is best for you? Consider the benefits of installing an oil furnace:
- Reliable heating where gas isn’t available: Natural gas is becoming an increasingly popular fuel type, but if your home doesn’t have access to natural gas lines, oil is an excellent alternative.
- More heat per BTU: When an oil furnace runs, it produces hotter air than a gas furnace, so you never feel lukewarm drafts from your air vents.
- Lower upfront cost: Oil furnaces tend to cost less upfront than gas furnaces with similar efficiency ratings. This allows you to install a new heater with a smaller investment.
Armstrong Air Advantage Series Oil Furnaces
We offer three different Armstrong Air Advantage Series oil furnaces that can fit any budget or efficiency preference. Available in a variety of highboy, downflow/horizontal, and lowboy configurations, the Advantage Series delivers exceptional comfort choices for any home.
The Lowboy Oil Furnace
If you are looking for a new furnace for your home, the lowboy furnace form Armstrong Air is efficient and comfortable. This furnace comes with a lifetime limited warranty on the heat exchanger as well as a 5-year limited warranty on parts.
The Upflow Oil Furnace
The Upflow oil furnace from Armstrong Air is slightly more efficient than the Lowboy and is a great choice for families around the Cincinnati area. This furnace comes with a lifetime limited warranty on the heat exchanger as well as a 5-year limited warranty on parts.
The Downflow Oil Furnace
The Downflow oil furnace from Armstrong Air is one of the most energy-efficient oil furnaces on the market. This furnace also comes with a lifetime limited warranty on the heat exchanger as well as a 5-year limited warranty on parts.
Install an Oil Furnace in Your Ohio Home Today
Does it sound like an oil furnace could be the right solution for your home heating needs? If so, Rick’s Heating & Cooling is the right HVAC contractor to perform the installation or replacement.
Our experience serving Southwest Ohio dates back to 1986, and we always put the needs of our customers first! That’s why we schedule all in-home estimates and installation services within a two-hour window. This way, you’re not left waiting all day for a heating technician to arrive.
We understand that your time is very valuable, so we schedule all appointments with a 2-hour window frame with the availability of a call-ahead so you are not just sitting around waiting on a service technician. Contact Rick’s Heating & Cooling to learn more about our oil furnace services in Cincinnati, Morrow, and the surrounding areas.
We provide oil furnace installation services in the following areas in Ohio:
- Warren County
- Butler County
- Hamilton County
- Clermont County
- Clinton County
- And more!
To learn more about our oil furnace products, schedule an in-home estimate online or call Rick’s Heating & Cooling today at 513-899-6005.
Frequently Asked Questions About Oil Furnaces
At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, we are happy to help our customers make informed decisions about their HVAC equipment. Here are answers to some of the most common questions we receive about oil furnaces:
How much do oil furnaces cost?
The oil furnace itself can range from a few thousand dollars to several thousand, depending on the brand, model, efficiency rating, and features. Additional costs will be incurred for the furnace installation, which will vary based on the complexity of the job, the labor required, and the scheduling. At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, we will work closely with you to find the best oil furnace for your needs and budget, and we will provide an accurate estimate so that you can plan accordingly. We offer many great financing options to make the installation process convenient, and our expert technicians will provide a professional, energy-efficient installation.
What kind of oil does a furnace use?
Oil furnaces use home heating oil, which is quite similar to diesel fuel, though it may have slightly higher sulfur content. Home heating oil must meet ASTM D396 standards, and it is taxed less than diesel fuel and dyed red to discourage use in on-road applications. It is a safe, efficient, and effective fuel for heating, and it offers slightly higher heat output than natural gas.
How long do oil furnaces last?
Most oil furnaces will last 12 to 15 years, but with attentive care and maintenance, they can easily last 20 to 25 years. At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, we offer comprehensive oil furnace maintenance, as well as convenient HVAC maintenance plans that can make the process simple while providing a 10% discount on repairs, priority scheduling, and other valuable benefits. Our HVAC maintenance services are a cost-effective way to keep your heating and cooling equipment in great condition, extend its service life, and save energy.
Do you have more questions about your heating or air conditioning equipment? Talk to our experts at Rick’s Heating & Cooling today by calling (513) 899-6005 or contacting us online. Be sure to ask about our great financing options and maintenance plans!