Call (513) 899-6005 for HVAC Inspections in Warren, Butler, Hamilton, Clermont, or Clinton County
Designed with safety, efficiency, and longevity in mind, Rick’s Heating & Cooling offers comprehensive inspections on all furnaces, heat pumps, dual fuel heat pumps, air conditioners, and more in the southwestern Ohio area. To ensure superior performance our professionally trained HVAC technicians will inspect every aspect of your heating and cooling equipment, so you can rest assured your HVAC equipment is working properly and efficiently.
To learn more about our HVAC maintenance in Morrow, Lebanon, Cincinnati, and the surrounding areas, give us a call at (513) 899-6005 or contact us online!
Our Cincinnati HVAC Maintenance Services
When the summer heat arrives in Cincinnati, you need to be prepared with an efficient cooling system. Avoid unwanted repairs and breakdowns by scheduling an AC inspection from the team at Rick’s Heating & Cooling. By checking on your system at the beginning of the season, you can rest easy knowing our team can pinpoint anything that might cause you a problem further down the line—repairing small issues before they become costly issues.
Schedule your Cincinnati air conditioner inspection by calling Rick’s Heating & Cooling at (513) 899-6005!
Winters in Cincinnati are no joke. There’s cold, and then there’s Cincinnati cold. To fend off Mother Nature’s wrath, your home needs to be equipped with a reliable heating system that can keep your family warm and comfortable no matter the temperature outside. We recommend scheduling furnace maintenance in the fall before the weather really starts to cool down. We will make small repairs and make sure your system is ready to keep your home warm.
Keep your home comfortable all winter long by scheduling a furnace inspection in the Cincinnati area. Contact us online today!
Heat Pump Maintenance
Unlike other HVAC systems, your heat pump works year round to heat and cool your home. This means it never has a break! Maintain the health of your heat pump by calling Rick’s Heating & Cooling for heat pump maintenance. We recommend scheduling this service once in the spring to prepare for cooling season and once in the fall to prepare for heating season. Our team will inspect your system and pinpoint any areas that could cause you trouble down the line. By doing this, you can hopefully avoid a full system breakdown when you need your system most.
Benefits of HVAC Inspections
Routine inspections of your HVAC equipment is the first step to a well-maintained heating and cooling system. Some benefits of regular HVAC inspections include, but are not limited to:
- Increased efficiency – As part of our inspection checklist we’ll make sure your HVAC equipment is working at its peak performance levels, helping to increase the lifespan of your equipment while reducing overall energy usage in your building.
- Lower energy bills – One of the first signs your HVAC system is not working properly is an increase in your monthly energy bills. If you notice higher than usual energy costs, schedule HVAC inspection with Rick’s Heating & Cooling.
- Longer lifespan – Without routine inspections, your furnace, heat pump, or air conditioner may be working harder than it needs to—resulting in a lower lifespan of your equipment. Avoid costly replacements with regular HVAC inspections from Rick’s Heating & Cooling.
- Reduced breakdowns and repairs – Many common HVAC breakdowns and repairs can be avoided. To avoid costly repairs and unexpected heating and cooling breakdowns in the southwestern Ohio areas, contact us today.
- And more!
Stop asking yourself, “Where can I find HVAC maintenance near me?” The answer is Rick’s Heating & Cooling! Call us at (513) 899-6005 today!
Our Additional HVAC Services
At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, our number one goal is to provide dependable, professional service for our customers. We schedule all of our appointments with a two-hour window with the availability of call-ahead service so you’ll know exactly when to expect us. Since the day our doors first opened for business in 1986, residents and businesses in the southwestern Ohio area have trusted us for:
- AC installation, AC repair, and AC replacement
- Furnace installation, furnace repair, and furnace maintenance
- Duct sealing
- Ductwork installation and fabrication
- And more!
Schedule HVAC Maintenance in the Morrow or Cincinnati, OH Areas
Believe us when we say you never want to be without your HVAC system when you need it most. That’s why Rick’s Heating & Cooling provides thorough HVAC inspections for heat pumps, air conditioner, furnaces, and more! We never want you to feel uncomfortable or inconvenienced in your own home, so you can trust our skilled team to do a thorough job. If you’re looking for HVAC maintenance in Warren, Butler, Hamilton, Clermont, or Clinton County, OH, give us a call today.
To schedule your HVAC inspection in Morrow, Lebanon, Mason, or Cincinnati, Ohio, and other southwestern Ohio communities, contact Rick’s Heating & Cooling today!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Why Is My AC Making a Loud Buzzing Noise?
- When To Schedule AC Tune-Up
- Why Is My AC Filter Turning Black?
- What To Do if Your Pilot Light Goes Out
- When to Turn on Your Furnace in Ohio
Our Service Area
We offer HVAC maintenance in Cincinnati, Morrow, Maineville, Lebanon, Mason, Amelia, Batavia, Blanchester, Blue Ashe, Deer Park, Fairfield, Fayetteville, Franklin, Goshen, Hamilton, Kings Mill, Lebanon, Liberty Township, Loveland, Madeira, Middletown, Milford, Monroe, Mount Orab, Norwood, Oregonia, Reading, Sharonville, South Lebanon, Springboro, Terrace Park, Waynesville, West Chester, Wilmington, and Wyoming, Ohio.