Professional AC Installation & Replacement in Warren County
Is your air conditioner getting up there in age and starting to show signs of wear and tear? Properly maintained air conditioners can last as many as 15 years or more, but there will eventually come a time when they need to be replaced. If you find your air conditioner breaking down more frequently when it starts getting older, continuing to have it repaired may not be the best use of your money. Scheduling an air conditioner replacement may actually save you money!
If you’ve reached a point where your air conditioner is breaking down more than two or three times a season or is running less efficiently than usual, don’t wait—call the air conditioner repair technicians at Rick’s Heating & Cooling today! For over three decades, we have been providing friendly and dependable services to keep your Ohio neighbors’ homes comfortable all year long. When you need a new air conditioner, we are the only HVAC company you will ever need in the Cincinnati area.
Simply give us a call at 513-899-6005 or contact us online to replace your old air conditioner with a newer and more efficient unit!
Cincinnati AC Replacement Services
Is your air conditioner cycling on and off? Is it making strange noises? Or worse, is your air conditioner refusing to turn on? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you might just need an air conditioner repair, but depending on the age on your system, an air conditioner replacement might be the better option.
When you choose Rick’s Heating & Cooling to replace your old AC unit and install a newer and more efficient cooling unit, you are getting quality service combined with top-of-the-line products. We proudly install products from Armstrong Air—a leading HVAC company that manufacturers air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps, and more. Our technicians are trained and certified to measure your Cincinnati home so you get the AC unit that fits your needs.
To learn more about our air conditioner installation process or our products, give us a call at 513-899-6005. We would love to discuss your AC replacement needs.
Reasons to Replace Your AC Unit
Since every air conditioner is different, it can sometimes be hard to tell whether you should have your AC repaired or if you should schedule a full air conditioner replacement. While replacements can save you hundreds of dollars a year in energy efficiency savings alone, it’s important the costs and benefits work out before you make the investment!
If you’re thinking about air conditioner replacement, ask yourself if your cooling passes the following:
- Age: If your air conditioner seems to be breaking down more frequently than normal, figure out how old it is. Most air conditioners, provided they are well maintained year in and year out, can last as many as 10 – 15 years or more, but eventually they do reach a point where it’s more economical to have them replaced. If your air conditioner is more than 10 years old and is starting to need frequent or increasingly expensive repairs, it’s probably time for air conditioner replacement.
- Breakdowns: If your air conditioner seem to be breaking down more and more frequently (more than 2-3 times a season), or if the repair jobs are getting costlier and more complicated as time goes on, it usually means your air conditioner is running on its last legs. Instead of continuing to waste money on air conditioner repairs, call Rick’s Heating & Cooling and ask about air conditioner replacement!
- Efficiency: If your air conditioner was installed in the 90s or even early 2000s, it probably has a SEER of 7 – 12. These days, the MINIMUM SEER is 13, and most air conditioners go much higher than that! Air conditioners with a higher SEER have less of an environmental impact and cost less to run than older, lower SEER air conditioners. If you have an inefficient air conditioner, upgrading it with a more efficient air conditioner will save you a lot of money in the long run and have less of an impact on the environment. Click here to learn more about SEER ratings »
If you think you need air conditioner replacement, every day you wait could cost you money. We provide AC replacement for throughout the Cincinnati, Ohio area and can install a new, more energy efficient model. Save time and money by calling Rick’s Heating & Cooling today!
Benefits of Air Conditioner Replacement
There are many benefits to a new air conditioning installation in Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding areas, including:
- Better energy efficiency – New air conditioners are required, by law, to be 13 SEER or higher, and to qualify for an ENERGY STAR® qualified rating, they must be 14 SEER or higher. These systems can be twice as efficient as air conditioners manufactured and installed just 10 years ago!
- Saving money – Whether you currently have window units or you’re planning on adding an AC system to your new home, a new central air conditioning installation can save you money. Over time, a high efficiency air conditioner can help lower your utility bills.
- Improved comfort – Hot and cold spots can be a thing of the past when you have an air conditioning installation in the Cincinnati area! Central AC provides an even, consistent temperature in your home to help you stay comfortable no matter how hot it gets outside!
Call Rick’s Heating & Cooling for Cincinnati AC Replacement
Tired of dealing with an inefficient cooling system? Don’t put up with it any longer! The team at Rick’s Heating & Cooling has the solution you’ve been looking for—air conditioner replacement! We’ve helped countless homeowners throughout the Cincinnati area find a new air conditioner that was the right size, and within budget. We proudly provide air conditioner replacement in the following counties: Warren, Butler, Hamilton, Clermont, Clinton and extended areas.
If you’re ready to replace your old air conditioner and replace it with a new, more energy-efficient model, contact Rick’s Heating & Cooling today!