Rick’s Heating & Cooling has been providing top notch humidifier installation and repair services throughout Southwest Ohio since 1986.
One of the most common complaints about heating in the winter is the dry air many central heating systems create. It aggravates allergies, causes chapped lips and dry skin, and can make breathing uncomfortable. However, it’s possible to control the level of humidity in your Mason home and end these problems once and for all.
At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, we can solve your humidity problems by providing any of the following services:
- Whole-house humidifier installation
- Whole-house humidifier repair
- Whole-house humidifier replacement
Are you ready to experience home comfort like never before? At Rick’s Heating & Cooling, we provide homeowners throughout the Mason , Ohio area with whole-house humidifier installation, replacement, and repair. Contact us online today or call 513-899-6005!
Humidifier Installation & Replacement in Mason
The experts at Rick’s Heating & Cooling can add a whole-house humidifier to your furnace or heating system to improve the overall comfort of your home this winter. During your estimate, our licensed technicians will discuss the benefits of the different kinds of humidifiers—spray mist humidifiers, flow-through humidifiers, and drum humidifiers—to find the best match for your home and comfort needs.
Although your whole-house humidifier will generally be reliable, every system does have a limited lifespan and will eventually need to be replaced. When that time comes, contact Rick’s Heating & Cooling! We can replace your whole-house humidifier quickly and expertly so your home stays comfortable from one winter to the next.
Whole-House Humidifier Repair & Maintenance in Mason
If you have a whole-house humidifier in your home that isn’t regulating the humidity levels properly, the HVAC technicians at Rick’s Heating & Cooling are here to help you! We can repair any problem, large or small! There are a few warning signs you should look out for as your humidifier starts to get older:
- Your indoor air is drier than normal
- Your indoor air is more moist than normal
- You can see or smell mold or mildew on the unit
- Your humidifier is not getting any water
- Your humidifier is getting too much water
- The wick or sponge pad on your humidifier is clogged or hardened
- The metal grille is caked with mineral deposits
Fortunately, humidifier repairs are no problem for the expert technicians at Rick’s Heating & Cooling! We can repair any problem—simply give us a call! We provide 24/7 emergency HVAC repair services throughout Mason and the surrounding areas.
Benefits of Whole-House Humidifiers
Still undecided about installing a whole-house humidifier in your Mason home? One of the greatest advantages of installing a whole-house humidifier is that the system provides humidity without breeding or spreading mold or mildew. This is in contrast to the portable humidifiers that use a reservoir where water can stagnate—a perfect environment for mold and mildew growth.
Some other benefits of whole-house humidifiers include:
- Easing of coughs, colds, flu, and hay fever
- Reducing static electricity and improving your indoor air quality
- Allowing asthma sufferers to breathe and sleep easier by keeping the air moist
- Preventing cracking by keeping wood floors, furniture, wallpaper, etc. hydrated
- Reducing dust particles and killing bacteria
If you are tired of dry air during the winter and want to improve your indoor air quality, call Rick’s Heating & Cooling today. We’ve been providing humidifier services in Warren County since 1986. Our goal is to make sure you and your family are comfortable and cozy all winter long—contact us today for an estimate!